Perspective and composition are the 2 most important aspects of a photograph, this is particularly true for this picture of Seattle downtown with Mt. Rainier in the backdrop. For comparison, Space Needle stands about 604 feet tall and Mt. Rainier is 14409 feet high and is about 60-70 miles from Seattle by air. This picture was taken from Kerry park which is a small park north of Seattle downtown and is a famous tourist spot because of the view.
- Tree Tunnel - Highway 1, CA
- Vancouver Downtown - Vancouver, BC
- Civilization & Nature - Seattle, WA
- Pigeon Point Sunset - Pescadero, CA
- Sunset at Glass Beach - Fort Bragg, CA
- Space Needle & Mt. Rainier - Seattle, WA
- Seattle at Dusk - Seattle, WA
- Space Needle - Seattle, WA
- Cloudy Sunset - Seattle, WA
- Golden Sunrise - Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco...
- ▼ April ( 10 )