Glass Beach is a beach in MacKerricher State Park near Fort Bragg, California that is abundant in sea glass created from years of dumping garbage into an area of coastline near the northern part of the town. (wikipedia)
We climbed down the cliff to the glass beach and over the rock formations to get to this spot, which was about 100 feet from the beach. My cover photo, taken by my wife, gives you behind the scenes look at me setting up to take this shot.
- Tree Tunnel - Highway 1, CA
- Vancouver Downtown - Vancouver, BC
- Civilization & Nature - Seattle, WA
- Pigeon Point Sunset - Pescadero, CA
- Sunset at Glass Beach - Fort Bragg, CA
- Space Needle & Mt. Rainier - Seattle, WA
- Seattle at Dusk - Seattle, WA
- Space Needle - Seattle, WA
- Cloudy Sunset - Seattle, WA
- Golden Sunrise - Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco...
- ▼ April ( 10 )