Sonoma county is known for a lot of good wines and is sub divided into various regions like Russian River Valley, Alexander Valley and Dry Creek Valley. Each year, wineroad.com puts together a Barrel Tasting event where you can taste the future wines straight from the barrel with over hundred wineries participating in this event.
We attended this event the first weekend of March 2013 and stopped by Ridge Vineyards in Healdsburg amongst others. They have beautiful grounds and this picture was taken directly outside their main tasting room looking over the dormant vines with beautiful rolling hills in the backdrop.
- Circular Blur - Oakland Fair, Oakland, CA
- Hazy Lights - HWY 1, Pescadero, CA
- Mustard Sunset - Fremont, CA
- Dormant Vines - Ridge Vineyards, Healdsburg, CA
- Stuck in Nature - Paradise Ridge Winery, Santa Ros...
- Beached Boat - Inverness, CA
- Armed With Light - Point Arena, CA
- Green Hill - Valley Ford, CA
- ▼ March ( 8 )