At first we drove past those lights on Highway 1 while coming back from Pigeon Point Lighthouse. As we got close to the lights we noticed the haze being created by the lights falling on the fog and it looked beautiful. So we stopped and turned around to find a safe spot to pull over so we could take some pictures. In this picture you can see the rear lights of the car as it drove past me and past the street lights.
- Circular Blur - Oakland Fair, Oakland, CA
- Hazy Lights - HWY 1, Pescadero, CA
- Mustard Sunset - Fremont, CA
- Dormant Vines - Ridge Vineyards, Healdsburg, CA
- Stuck in Nature - Paradise Ridge Winery, Santa Ros...
- Beached Boat - Inverness, CA
- Armed With Light - Point Arena, CA
- Green Hill - Valley Ford, CA
- ▼ March ( 8 )