When travelling on Highway 1 along California Pacific Coast you are presented with an unlimited number of opportunities to photograph all different types of landscapes ranging from cliffs gutting out of the ocean to rolling hills.
Here is a picture of a hill in Valley Ford, CA. This was one of the few random places I stopped to take a picture after I saw a decent composition while driving.
- Circular Blur - Oakland Fair, Oakland, CA
- Hazy Lights - HWY 1, Pescadero, CA
- Mustard Sunset - Fremont, CA
- Dormant Vines - Ridge Vineyards, Healdsburg, CA
- Stuck in Nature - Paradise Ridge Winery, Santa Ros...
- Beached Boat - Inverness, CA
- Armed With Light - Point Arena, CA
- Green Hill - Valley Ford, CA
- ▼ March ( 8 )